Welcome to the AA School security page
Our security team consists of six security operatives who are responsible for ensuring a safe environment for all students, staff and visitors while on AA premises.
Our security posts are based in 4 Morwell Street, 16 Morwell Street, 32 Bedford Square as well as in the reception of 34–36 Bedford Square.
We carry out regular patrols and monitor all of our buildings, either in person or through our CCTV system. We respond to any incident, from fire/intruder alarm activations to challenging intruders. All of us are certified first aiders.
We provide the following:
- advice and guidance for students, staff and visitors on security matters
- regular patrols of all premises
- response to all security incidents
- CCTV system monitoring
- liaison with police and other external agencies on security matters
- crowd control during busy lectures and events
- records and storage of lost & found property
- response to all emergency calls from students, staff and visitors
We ask you:
- to take precautions to protect your and the AA’s property
- to carry your AA entry card with you
- to report all accidents and emergencies to us immediately
- to lock doors and windows when rooms are not in use
- not to leave any belongings or models unattended
- not to bring bikes on to AA premises
- to comply with fire evacuation procedure
- to observe all health and safety rules while on AA premises
- to make sure that your behaviour does not disturb others
We work from Monday to Sunday from 10.00 to 22.00.
You can contact us by visiting one of our security receptions, by phoning 020 7887 4112, by asking staff the main reception to contact us by radio or you can email us at AAsecurity@aaschool.ac.uk